Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Every Trader Must Follow a Rule or Die

I found this start up website same as mine but he seems to be doing well already.

His message of having a "trade rule or die" got me that makes it my next goal. I have been trading for a while but I do not have a list of trade rule. I believe I should back track my trade history and check where did I perform well so I could create my own trade rule also.

Below were the trade rule of this proud traders for my future note:


His trading strategy comes with these 3 technical criteria:
I will place BUY without hesitation once the price action of certain stock passed the three criteria. As we all know, nobody knows where is the bottom and where the market is heading. Once the criteria has been passed, big probability that the market will favored in my analysis
Let’s discuss who are the helpful tools in my trading analysis. I usually called them agents and lookout
  1. Agent Yellow (100-day Moving Average)
  2. Agent Red (50-day Moving Average)
  3. Look Out (Trigger Man Oscillator)

CRITERIA #1: Comes from Down Trend Direction or In Existing Direction
CRITERIA #2: The Current Price MUST closed above the both Agents(Yellow & Red)
CRITERIA #3: Look Out Value MUST be above +100

             http://proudtraders.com/
SMC_blog